Did you know tea is the second most consumed beverage? While green tea is considered one of the healthiest teas, 78% of people drink black teas and only 20% drink green teas. Well, here are 7 reasons why that 78% should start switching from black teas to green teas!
1. Green tea contains less caffeine than all other teas, so it can be consumed at any time of the day.
2. It contains the highest amount of antioxidants than any other tea. The natural chemicals it contains have been shown to decrease tumor growth.
3. Drinking 5 cups of tea per day decreases your chances of developing heart disease and lowers your cholesterol. Green tea has also shown to help with lowering the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
4. Green tea helps with weight loss by stimulating the body to burn calories faster.
6. Green tea decreases stress and helps with chronic fatigue.
7. Green tea also treats skin skin conditions and other inflammations in the body.